CF is a fast growth SME in healthcare consultancy. We predominantly consult with the NHS and are diversifying internationally, with new clients and new service lines.
In order to achieve our goals, we have identified the need to recruit an enthusiastic Bid Writer responsible for writing tenders for both framework and project opportunities, with technical support from senior staff. The role will involve the creation of winning proposals, personalised to the prospect, followed by producing excellent pitch material. The ideal candidate for this job should be able to write effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure associated with deadlines.
You will be reporting directly to the Bid Manager.
- Development of 1st class, tender winning content
- Produce compliant, responsive and compelling proposals
- Ensure a consistency of response for every proposal, in keeping with CF’s brand guidelines
- Review, refine and perfect a proposal over multiple drafts
- Review and proof read of final bid responses
- Perform research to build an extensive understanding of individual prospects, clients and industry sectors to bring proposals to life
- Structure proposals to meet the requirements of the customers’ evaluation team
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish background, content plan and storyboarding for each proposal
- Liaise with subject matter experts to get specialist content as required for each proposal
- Write technical and non-technical tender responses
- Responsibility for understanding the internal bid management process and systems
- Understand the review process and implement on tenders
- Arrange for review and approval written content prior to submission in line with business governance requirements
- Source and design images to illustrate written content
- Convey critical information, including commercial/pricing terms, in a clear and consistent manner
- Support pitch teams in developing presentation slide decks and research on the pitch panel and context of the geography
- Research and write thought leadership papers and topical blogs
- Support the client development and bid manager in co-ordinating and managing the bid process effectively, ensuring all tenders are submitted in a timely and organised manner
- Participate in ‘lessons learnt’ sessions following completion of bid/sales cycle, and offer ideas for improvement
- Establishment of bid library and model answers
- Maintaining libraries of standard content, case studies, presentations and other collateral material
Carnall Farrar (CF) is a management consultancy dedicated to improving health and care. We inspire clients to make change happen. We support our people to be courageous in doing the right thing.
We are a high-growth consultancy that now has the largest team dedicated to healthcare. We have won multiple awards in the last year recognising our impact, including the awards from the Health Service Journal for Best Consultancy and Best Provider of Healthcare Analytics, and from the Management Consulting Association for Best Public Sector Change Management.
We help clients to address their toughest problems and to have sustained impact. We bring innovative solutions based on understanding of both the cutting edge of technology and a realistic understanding of what will work in the client context. We apply hypothesis-led and evidence-based problem solving, making use of robust analysis. Moreover, we bring healthcare leaders together to align behind a common set of priorities, support the development of capabilities to execute and to develop the mechanisms to sustain change.
Given the rich and unique datasets made possible by the NHS, there are fantastic opportunities to apply advanced analytical techniques, along with powerful visualisations, to provide better, faster, cheaper insights. This enables our teams to spend more time in the synthesis and engagement of clients. We are committed to grow our Healthcare Analytics team and are hiring to build this team.
What we do
The areas we work in include:
Health system strengthening: understanding the current position of a health system with in-depth analysis to support improved outcomes and cost effectiveness through how the system (including leadership, funds flow, workforce, technology and delivery) works
Integrated care delivery: taking a population health management approach to target specific segments of the population (based on detailed analysis of need, activity and cost) and then to develop better ways of meeting the needs of these groups, create teams to deliver care, and put in place the information, payment, performance and governance needed to achieve this
Hospital restructuring: working with clinicians to apply a combination of clinical evidence and analysis in order to optimise how hospital care is structured across sites. This enables delivery of the best possible outcomes within the constraints of access, capacity and finance
Improving Performance: supporting systems to understand and predict demand, capacity and performance in close to real time, develop concrete analytically-informed plans, and supporting sustained improvement
In all these areas we apply a common approach of:
- Integrating large datasets into our data warehouse
- Applying advanced techniques for descriptive and predictive analytics
- Visualising data in high-impact presentations
- Synthesising the analysis to create actionable insights
- Creating bespoke cloud-based tools, which allow clients to visualise and model data to aid effective decision-making
- Engaging with clients to understand the insights, agreed action, and sustain change
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com