Recognition for CF's recent work has flooded in, having been shortlisted for five awards - three HSJ Partnership Awards and two MCA Awards - with 24 hours.
The good news highlights the strength and depth of the services that CF are able to provide, with CF in contention for awards in a range of categories.
For the HSJ Partnership Awards, CF have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year - in partnership with Kent and Medway STP - for integrated care delivery
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year - alongside Sussex Partnership FT and Sussex and East Surrey STP - for mental health strategy and roadmap
- Healthcare Analytics Provider of the Year - with Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership - for demand and capacity planning for winter.
Meanwhile, we are also in contention for two MCA awards:
- Best use of thought Leadership with IPPR
- Performance improvement in the Public Sector with University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
Hannah Farrar, CEO at CF said: "We are really proud of the relationships we've formed with our clients over the last year, and all that we have achieved together. Our work has seen a real beneficial impact on the lives of patients and we are excited to build on these achievements in 2019."
Ben Richardson, Managing Partner at CF, said: "We are excited that our work this year has taken real strides towards unlocking the full potential that healthcare analytics has to support transformation, and the improvement of performance within in the NHS .
"Despite a very challenging set of circumstances, the collaborative effort of the Northamptonshire system, supported by our analytics tools, has seen improvements in A&E performance and a decline in the number of super-stranded patients.
"We are also extremely pleased that our work with IPPR on The Lord Darzi Review of Health and Care was instrumental in informing the NHS's Long Term Plan and securing a funding settlement for the NHS in England."