Once again we have been shortlisted in both the Health Service Journal Partnerships awards and the MCA awards.
We are delighted to announce that we have been short-listed for five different awards across the HSJ Partnership awards and MCA awards. We are proud of the work delivered by our team and we are thrilled that some of this work is being recognised by the wider industry.
We have been shortlisted for:
- Performance improvement in the Public Sector with University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Best use of thought Leadership with IPPR
HSJ Partnership Awards
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year with Kent and Medway STP – for integrated care delivery
- Consultancy Partnership of the Year with Sussex Partnership FT and Sussex and East Surrey STP
- Healthcare Analytics Provider of the Year with Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership
Staff were thrilled, having had their work recognised at the HSJ Partnership Awards, the week before. The team were ‘Highly Commended’ for the provision of healthcare analytics in Northamptonshire.