1. Getting started: written application
We want to get a good overview of who our candidates are. The initial written application should include a CV and cover letter.
Applicants should submit an up-to-date copy of their CV, including:
- Recent employment history
- Details of academic history, including details of any higher-level education
- A list of A-level and GCSE scores
- A list of any academic, professional or personal awards
- Details of two referees (applications should indicate whether these are professional, academic or personal referees)
A personal statement
The personal statement offers applicants a chance to show us their personality through personal stories and anecdotes. It is their opportunity to tell us why they would like to work in one of our teams, what excites them about working at CF and what they would bring to the team. Personal statements should be kept to one page.
In line with our equality, diversity and inclusion commitment, stage one is a blind screening phase to eliminate any unintentional bias.