Consulting for health systems
Supporting and sustaining improvement in health systems
We enable health systems to improve the healthcare they provide to the communities they serve by helping our clients identify opportunities to make and sustain strategic, operational, financial and organisational change.
CF offers consulting services to health systems as a whole and individual organisations — including both public and private providers of hospital care, primary care, community care, social care and mental health — as well as their commissioners, regulators, national and local government. Based in London, CF is proud to support the NHS across the UK. We have also served health systems in many other countries.
By working with our clients to identify and address their top priorities, we can support the delivery of change and anticipate future healthcare needs.
CF’s end-to-end health system support focuses on several domains:
- Strategy development to align organisations and systems behind common aims
- Transforming how care is delivered, including changing how pathways work and how services are organised
- Improving performance in areas such as urgent and emergency care, elective care, community care and mental health
- Supporting the development of integrated care systems, provider collaboratives, organisations and leadership teams
- Using the vast quantity of health data available to us to analyse, model and create solutions for performance, demand and capacity, workforce, finances, health inequalities and more
Through a combination of clinical expertise, operational understanding, data and specialist knowledge of the healthcare sector, we offer tailored solutions that deliver a whole-system approach to improving healthcare outcomes. CF’s support is available at every stage of transformation — from strategy to delivery — and at every level, from national to local.
We also believe a successful project is one that continues when we are gone, which is why we work closely with our clients’ employees to build local capability throughout each contract.