As the road to April 2022 continues, NHS England published a range of guidance to support system leaders to prepare for legislative changes set out in the Health and Care Bill. These were distributed across NHS Futures and NHS England.
August saw a variety of guidance published that we’ve summarised in our quick-look snapshot below:
Snapshot covers guidance, published in August 2021, and includes:
- Interim guidance on the functions and governance of the Integrated Care Board Statutory CCG functions to be conferred on ICBs
- ICS implementation guidance: ICB readiness to operate statement (ROS) and checklist
- Interim guidance on the functions and governance of the integrated care board
- Building strong integrated care systems everywhere: guidance on the ICS people function
- HR framework for developing integrated care boards