Healthcare is a fast and changeable industry; at CF we use our agility and flexibility to support our clients.
At CF we engage with a network of associates and contractors so that we can be responsive to our clients' unique needs.
Associates join our offices and teams across the UK working directly with our clients. When you join CF as an associate you join a company that is passionate about healthcare, you will work with experts within healthcare transformation from clinicians, data scientists through to our Managing Partners.
What you'll do
Our associates work on short term contracts ranging from four weeks to six months, working both in our offices and on client sites.
Depending on the role you perform, you will work directly with clients. You are likely to be gathering information, analysing, strategising and delivering recommendations in collaboration with your wider team, as well as working alongside a Partner or Managing Partner. Associates receive guidance and training where required in order to hit the ground running and ensure exceptional delivery.
Who you are
We hire associates from Analyst level through to Principal level. You must have the following to be considered for an associate role:
- At least two years of consulting experience in healthcare
- At least two years of experience at a top tier consultancy or have worked within a healthcare system
- Bachelor's degree, advanced graduate degree (MBA, PhD etc.) is preferred
- Exceptional analytical and quantitive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams and with people at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas both orally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
If you wish to be considered for an Associate position please send us a copy of your CV, availability and day rate.
- Independently structure and carry out analysis within a specific workstream end-to-end
- Make use of storyline and draft documents to drive problem solving
- Synthesise information and create high-quality visual material
- Ability to research independently using multiple methods
- Plan elements of problem-solving meetings covering own workstream to make the best use of Partner time
- Participate effectively in internal meetings discussing own workstream and the whole project
- Consistently deliver high quality, client-ready end products to agreed timeframes with minimal correction required
- Be fully aware of deadlines for own work and for the rest of the team and deliver against these
- Know when and how to effectively flag concerns or issues in delivery
- Prepare documents for client meetings and internal and external meetings
- Develop and manage a work plan for a workstream independently
- Develop an awareness of the impact a change has on leaders and organisations identifying possible options for supporting and mitigating any adverse consequences on a project
- Support the planning and facilitation of focus groups and workshops
- Aware of key blockers to effective change and supports the effective use of evidence to facilitate benefits realisation
- Build relationships with client peers
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients
- Participate effectively in client meetings paying attention to objectives, time management and meeting dynamics
- Independently lead interviews and meetings with 1-2 clients
- Clearly present and communicate findings in a range of media as highly polished end products
- Independently produce chapters of story or document and contribute to the management of producing full documents
- Produce documentation using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on own and contribute effectively in a team
- Help make the most effective use of Partners to benefit client and team
Supporting our values
- Have a deep understanding of healthcare and public services
- Motivated to succeed
- Demonstrate drive to make a difference and develop self
- Demonstrate courage, integrity and resilience at all times